Your spiritual journey… We know that it is not always easy to focus on our spiritual selves but our church community is made up of a group of families that are connected together by the desire to try! We worship and serve together; aware of the reality that faith is a life-long journey filled with many joys, blessings, doubts, challenges, successes, failures, and most importantly ~ a God who loves all.
What is Holy Week?
Holy Week is the last week of Lent and the week before Easter Sunday. It is a week through which the drama of the life, death, and resurrection of Christ plays out in the church over several days. For Anglican’s it is an integral part of our spiritual journey and we are encouraged to participate in as many of the services as possible as we travel together towards Easter.
You are invited to join in for any of these services!
Holy Week Services
Palm Sunday ~ April 13th
- 9am Parish Wide Service @ Christ Church (3008 Carp Road)
Holy Wednesday ~ April 16th
- 10am @ St. James (3774 Carp Road)
Maundy Thursday ~ April 17th
- 7pm @ St. Johns (1470 Donald B. Munro)
Good Friday ~ April 18th
- 10am @ Christ Church (3008 Carp Road)
- 2pm @ St. James — Good Friday Walk with St. Paul’s United. We start at St. Paul’s United (3760 Carp Road)
Easter Vigil ~ April 19th
- 7pm @ St. James (3774 Carp Road)
Easter Sunday ~ April 20th
- 9am @ Christ Church (3008 Carp Road)
- 10:30 @ St. James (3774 Carp Road)
- 11:00 @ St. Johns (1470 Donald B. Munro)