As a Christian community we are called to worship. Our tradition centers our worship in the Eucharist and the Liturgical Seasons. It is through our liturgy and worship that we are reminded of the covenant that we continually make with God as we follow Jesus. Through worship we are humbled, forgiven, inspired, and transformed!
Worship happens in each of our three churches (at least once a week!). On Sunday mornings and other times through the week and season we gather together to be blessed by God as a community and inspired to take our mission into our daily lives.
Throughout the year our parish…
- Holds four liturgies per week during most of the year in three churches
- Joins together for summer worship
- Provides bulletin materials (including full liturgy bulletins during the Advent Season)
- Holds services for marriage, funerals, and baptisms
- Provides support materials for home worship to parishioners of all ages
- Holds services that enable all ages to worship together
- Honours our history at Cemetery Services
- Holds an Annual All Souls and All Saints Vigil to remember those loved ones who have died