Pre-Authorized Offering Program (POP)
Why should I use POP?
- POP helps you budget your support for the church, in the same way you budget your household expenses.
- It ensures your support will be continuous even if you miss a Sunday at church. As well it prevents your need to catch up if you are absent and unable to make your regular donation.
- It eliminates the need to keep track of your envelopes or the need to remember to make your offering.
- It helps you put God’s priority before your own. By giving first to God before yourself, you have consciously given sacrificially.
How does POP help the Parish of Huntley?
- POP facilitates regular and dependable flow of contributions
- It helps our financial staff manage the cash flow and administer the budget throughout the year.
- It reduces the time spent by volunteer counters on bookkeeping and paper throughout the year.
How do I sign up for POP?
- Decide how much you want to give each month.
- Complete the Form: POPForm
- Give the form to our the Office Administrator, Cathy Yocom, or place it in the Sunday offering. Starting the following month, your offering will be automatically paid from your account. It will also be included on your annual charitable donation tax receipt.
How do I change or cancel my POP?
- If you wish to update your POP, please submit a new form. We recommend you review your POP every year.
- If you need to cancel your POP for any reason, please speak to Cathy Yocom, who will cancel your POP in strict confidence.